Subject: [Leica] Shots in the Met
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Feb 27 22:55:37 2005

Dick:  You are a victim of Luganalysis Paralysis, whereby a minor flaw
grows to gargantuan proportions and obscures the fact that you just shot a
winner, due to the fear that someone on the LUG will jump down your throat.

When I saw the final picture, my first thought was "why didn't he post that
one?

Good

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Shots in the Met)