Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Street Photography
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 27 17:48:07 2005

David Rodgers asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of Street Photography

> Ted,
>
> What about just documenting the street :-) ?
>
> http://www.purplehen.com/streetphotography.htm<<<<<<

Hi David,
That's exactly what I thought the term meant when it came in vogue,
"pictures of quaint or nice streets!" Honestly, it never occurred to me the
person who came up with this wording was talking about taking pictures of
people on the street! ;-)

And I started a series of "Street photographs" in San Francisco years ago
when I saw a number that I reacted to, "Oh neat looking street! " click!"
:-) True. And several others in various locations.

Oh well I suppose I missed my calling when it comes to the meaning of words
and phrases. ;-)

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Speaking of Street Photography)
Message from drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Speaking of Street Photography)