Subject: [Leica] A day in the country
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat Feb 26 18:18:17 2005

on 2/26/05 5:04 PM, Adam Bridge at abridge@gmail.com wrote:

> This morning I left Davis and drove down to Collinsville on the
> Sacramento River delta and returned.
>
> The images here were all shot with the 1Ds and Leica glass: 100 APO
> for the closeups and the shrine, 560 telyt (thanks Doug Herr) for the
> birds, I think without exception although one might have used the 280
> tele.
>
> Exposure info is included and you can see a somewhat larger view of
> each image by clicking the link below the image.
>
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2005/02/26/index.html>
>
> Comments and criticism welcome and desired.
>
> Adam Bridge

I'll echo JCB in wondering about the aliasing on diagonal lines.  The first
Red-winged Blackbird photo would be great if he hadn't turned his head away
at the wrong moment.  The small raptor is an American Kestrel, a species
that has eluded me as well.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com