Subject: [Leica] Is that so wrong?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 15:37:21 2005

In a message dated 2/26/2005 5:23:43 P.M.  Central Standard Time,
paul@paulhardycarter.com writes:
I think a picture  taken with a digital camera is, of course, a
photograph. If you take that  image, mix it up with a few others,
distort perspective, add blur, and on  and on, then I don't think it is
a photograph any more. That's what I think  we should have a name for.

P.

OK. I would simply call that a  montage.  But sometimes, I take a shot and
forge it into what I was seeing  when I shot it.  I am pretty skilled in
PhotoShop because I use it every  day for work, and I have been known to
change a
picture to make it conform to  what i saw.  I did not move pyramids, but I
did
move a  sign.

http://www.sonc.com/fortune_teller.htm

I would have never  done that in a journalism situation, but in this case,
it
made  sense.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish