Subject: [Leica] Is that so wrong?
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Sat Feb 26 15:16:55 2005

Sonny and Tina,

I thought we were talking about images produced on a computer from
several sources. What I said was:

> Producing an image on a  computer and calling it a photograph is as
> preposterous as producing an  image in a camera and calling it a
> drawing.

I think a picture taken with a digital camera is, of course, a
photograph. If you take that image, mix it up with a few others,
distort perspective, add blur, and on and on, then I don't think it is
a photograph any more. That's what I think we should have a name for.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com