Subject: [Leica] Is that so wrong?
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 09:51:18 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I'm on a few photo lists -- at least that's what I thought they were --
until
I began to realize that folks were passing off photo-graphics as traditional
photographs. There's nothing wrong with graphics, but I'd like to know that
what I'm looking at represents a thing, person, time, and place that
actually
existed.
Is that so wrong?

Maybe, just maybe, the work I see on LUG's websites are true photographs.
It's my last hope.

Bob

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Is that so wrong?)
Reply from enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka) ([Leica] Is that so wrong?)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Is that so wrong?)
Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Is that so wrong?)