Subject: [Leica] Re: Latest photos
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 08:20:03 2005

In a message dated 2/25/2005 9:11:04 AM Central Standard Time,
aaron.sandler@duke.edu writes:
I'm not sure I agree with Alastair's comments re: sky in this photo.  I
actually like it a quite a bit the way it is...it's peaceful, has nice
curves, and on my monitor there is a rim of white sky below some blue
sky...the white sky fits with the hazy look of the distant trees.  To me,
the colors look great together.  Makes me wish I were there.
-Aaron

Aaron

Yes, I also feel the sky is better as it is.  I tried to crop it down as
Alastair suggested, and did not like it as much, I think the sky is needed
with
this image.
Thanks for the comments.

Gene