Subject: [Leica] Re:OT :news and news
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Feb 26 07:03:47 2005

>He had a Canon man shoot Canon, and he shot the Nikon - I would read the
>review carefully before reacting, and I get a feeling from reading your
>posts that you do have a bias towards Canon - thats no bad thing, I have a
>bias towards Nikon, because I have shot with the damn things for 25 years..
>Please do continue using Canon, but dont misrepresent what others have
>written to prove your point.
>Cheers
>Jayanand Govindaraj
>Chennai, India

Hi Jayanand

My first Nikon was an F in 1969! I usually used to shoot film with a
Nikon F5. If I have a bias is towards Leica my last discovery due to my
wife generosity as she gave me a M6 as a gift  three years ago! I just
pointed out that the test  -that BTW I've read deeply too- lacks
methodology and consistency in the way of Chasseur d'Images or DPReview.
I'd love to be able of buying a full format from Nikon with lots of
pixels but I cannot. The problem is that Nikon has lost the leadership
long ago. I'm awaiting the launching of R digital back just to test it
and -probably- to get it. I have not many R lenses but this could change
if the digital back has true quality.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Re:OT :news and news)