Subject: [Leica] Re:Posting Pictures
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Feb 25 07:53:32 2005

http://gallery.leica-users.org/albums.php

Register and post away.

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "cwoods"
Subject: Posting Pictures

> Hello Fellow Luggers!
> I'm ready to stop predicting the collapse of Leica and begin posting some
pictures. Can someone out there please let me know how to begin posting on
the Leica web gallery that many of the LUG'er's use...I have my pictures on
a cd...I especially like the LUG responses with the website in the "reply"
section" so I can just click and view their pictures...am I making any
sense? I hope I am. Any info would be helpful...and hope to have some
pictures out very soon....