Subject: [Leica] PAW Weeks 7 & 8 - Alternate Alternate!
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Feb 25 07:11:20 2005

Peter,

If it were me, I wouldn't invest too much effort on the Drinking Coffee
shot...the exposure looks too far off to me and neither the composition nor
the moment does all that much for me.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/DrinkingCoffee200503

The skiing shots, on the other hand, are very nice indeed, especially the
first one...that's really nice...in your shoes I'd be quite pleased if that
was the only photo I came back from my skiing vacation with.  Printing this
one might be hard, but I think it'll be worth it.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/MontdeLaChallefromAltiport200502

Just my opinion,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW Weeks 7 & 8 - Alternate Alternate!)