Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Feb 24 23:42:03 2005

I've had conversations with people on Christmas Island via amateur
radio.  One of the people I spoke with told me was that the missionary who
complied the first dictionary of the native language broke the "S" key on
his typewriter.  So he substituted "ti" for "s."

And the retit is hititory.

--Peter

At 11:22 PM 2/24/05 -0800, B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> smote his
forehead and exclaimed: