Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 7: Bavaria/Denmark
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Feb 24 21:46:15 2005

Thanks Richard. I took several photos of the woman at Charlottenborg,
including some full-body shots, but I chose this one because it has the
most interaction between her face and the painting.

All the shots are with the Canon 20D, yes. BTW, if you go to the main
PAW page of thumbnails, you will find technical information for every
shot below the thumbnail table.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman