Subject: [Leica] Re: Porsche and Leica
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Wed Feb 23 06:26:31 2005

Bill asked:

>If you are correct, will you be making a special edition flower
>arrangement to send to Solmes?????
>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Porsche and Leica
>Snip.....
>
>Leica being put into liquidation                               20%
>(probability)

Yep. I must ask my wife (de Boss) whether she can do a wreath in
special hammertone finish.

We're experimenting with digital wreaths, but the software's not
working too well.... :-)

Best

alex.
--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019

Replies: Reply from woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell) ([Leica] Re: Porsche and Leica)