Subject: [Leica] THE GATES AND THE MET - PART 2
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Feb 22 19:25:35 2005

Here are five more from my visit to Cristo's "Gates" and the
Metropolitan Museum of Art last Saturday.  All taken with an M7 on
Royal Supra 400 and in some converted to B&W in Photoshop.  Mostly
used my 35mm f2 ASPH and the rest with my current version 50 mm 2.8
Elmarit.  Some of these show more noise than I would normally expect
even from the cheap scans I get from the local shop.  It's probably
time for me to invest in a good film scanner.  Nevertheless, enjoy!

First, another from in the park:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/GATES/3_3A_0072_web_001.

Then, in the very-crowded Met:

Entrance Hall: