Subject: [Leica] RE: Re:Last film on earth
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Feb 22 18:44:33 2005

I agree--it's wonderful stuff. I use (and recommend) Efke 100 for a truly
unique look.  J and C are terrific folks, and ship fresh product promptly.

However, try a web search of "Efke bankruptcy" and you'll see that they're
no better off than other small-scale silver halide places.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA