Subject: [Leica] News From a Leica Insider
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Feb 22 13:39:54 2005

2 Different approaches to the same required financial announcement.

a) Don't worry, keep plugging along, keep repeating the company mantra,
everything is just fine.  We are required to post that kind of information.
Don't worry.

b) balderdash, we are in deep Poo Poo, run like the dickens, find new jobs,
forget customer satisfaction...... tell them the worst.

Which words would you have your employees spread?

The truth is somewhere in between a and b.  Stephen is correct.....  we will
find out, and there is nothing we can do to change the result.

As Ted says, keep shooting!!!!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

To quote Stefan "There is no immediate danger to the company."   The
announcements came in compliance to German corporation laws.

Perhaps we should have more patience and wait and see what happens,  instead
of predicting Leica's demise.

Stephen