Subject: [Leica] A question for Ted, 135 lens
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Feb 21 18:39:08 2005

I completely agree with you Ted but I do not carry two camera systems
anymore. So a 135 in the pocket is handy sometimes though, as you point
out, it is not the ideal solution.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: A question for Ted, 135 lens)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] A question for Ted, 135 lens)