Subject: [Leica] Recent portraits....
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Mon Feb 21 13:44:30 2005

On 21 de feb de 2005, at 21:49, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/ball4.jpg

> As always, thoughts, threats and posturing welcome.

when I see studio portraits that resembles half candid - half prepared
shots in harmony I'd badly love to make things like that in that way.
Then I remember that I really dont know what I want for a model except
the naturality and real things... I think it's easier for me to shoot
out there because I haven't to worry about the background, lightning,
asking the model for doing this or that, just pick my luck and bid for
it...

Really Im jealous of these habilities. Keep on going, even if the
batteries are drained.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/