Subject: [Leica] PAW 7 Lee Hermann
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sun Feb 20 20:15:00 2005

Dear LUG,
        Below is the address of my latest PAW.  I have been so impressed
with the
landscape photos of Graham that I will from time to time try to record some
of the beauty of my countryside.  Graham, your photos make me remember when
we lived in RAF Halton in Bucks, beautiful!  This photo was taken when my
wife and I helped the high school Nordic racing team with a local meet.  We
got to record the racers as they skied by.  Before the race I skied to the
East gate of the Park and along this small stream.  Winter has not been so
much here and Spring is coming, but there is still some snow.
        I hope some one enjoys.
Comments are welcome.

PAW 7

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/MiddleforkPAW