Subject: [Leica] DMR dead end?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Feb 20 17:14:24 2005

The DMR will no more of a dead end than any other digital body out
there right now. There are always going to be newer and better but if
you are happy with the DMR's output, who cares? Run it until it dies.
Digital cameras seem to be fairly reliable from what I have seen so
far. Though the same can not be said for their sale-able shelf life.

John Collier