Subject: [Leica] FLUG
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 20 16:51:43 2005

Douglas said wisely:

> Well said Sir,
> above all a pub would never get by if it only offered one sort of beer.
>
> I think a lot (most) of us are very much at home in the "Barnack's Head",
> really nice local.<<<

Is there a more lively place? :-) Love it, as there's such a fine choice of
matter. ;-)

Hey come on all you folks out there afraid to ask photo questions in the
open or ask for assistance with your photography, c'mon. I haven't seen one
single post yet from the scared silent majority as pointed out that there
are many of you out there in the cold cruel world of 1800 by William G.
Lamb, III. Are you guys going to make a story teller out of him? ;-)

Surely it's still Sunday in part of the world and you guys and gals sitting
there wanting help, so come on get with the offered free program on
photography. I'll be gentle in comment! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter) (Question about DOF, Was: Re: [Leica] FLUG)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (douglas.sharp@gmx.de) ([Leica] FLUG)