Subject: [Leica] Morgans
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Feb 20 13:37:33 2005

Neil,

Enjoyed your pictures. Things look quite a bit different there these days.
Very tidy, and you need a Visitors Pass and to stay within the lines on the
floor to satisfy the "Health & Safety" regs.

Will you be taking your Leicas to the MOG this year? Where do you stay in
Malvern? Have made no decision yet as the exchange rate is so bad and biz
is rather weak. At least you don't have to hire a car! :-) Best roads on
the planet for a Plus 4 no doubt. Visited some of the spots you did in
Wales last June at the Oswestry MOG.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/album24/LUG1>

Best Regards,

William