Subject: [Leica] Re:QUIET M7
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Feb 20 08:54:58 2005

feli wrote:

> I have quite often
> fired my M only feet from some ones head and it was clearly audible,
> but they never batted an eye.
> I can't say the same about any SLR I have ever owned.

This past week, sitting in a restaurant with two folks, I was shooting
with my M4 (to my ears much quieter than my M6).  They were chatting
away, and finally one of them stopped talking and said, "Oh, were you
taking pictures?"

I agree about the nature of the sound.  It doesn't sound like a camera
that most folks are accustomed to hearing....that press conference
clatter...and, of course, there's no flash!

Ken