Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 20 07:23:38 2005

Gene offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout

> Ted
>
> I have to agree with you as to why Leica is where it is today. and that
> they
> need a new crew running the show.  But i would like to get another new M
> before they croak ;-)<<<<

Hi Gene,
Just slip out and pop for one right now mon ami. ;-) That's while there's
lots around and before the prices sky rocket to special collector levels.
;-)

As "get one of the last original Leica's made!"  That is before the shop is
purchased by  a major corporation and moved. Or continues under big time new
management.

ted