Subject: [Leica] Calling Chris Williams, New Orleans
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Sun Feb 20 01:32:09 2005

Hi Chris, and well-met in Cork recently.

I did reply to your email, but your ISP seems to be bouncing all mail
from iol.ie as spam. Perhaps you could inform them that mail from my
email handle could possibly be construed as junk, but spam it ain't.

Our best to Lisa, who we hope if fully recovered from the bug.

Alex

--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Calling Chris Williams, New Orleans)