Subject: [Leica] another LUG myth down the drain...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Feb 19 13:38:08 2005

At 08:17 AM 2/19/2005, you wrote:
>>Someone said, there is no such thing as Scotch Whisky...
>>Saw this tonight at a party:
>>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/EPSN0010.jpg
>>35/1.4 ASPH :-)<,,,
>
>Oh my gosh Richard you didn't drink it did you? ;-)
>
>ted

Hm.... that could explain something ... :-) but no, the hostess said it's
not fit for drinking, only fit for <mumble>. Come to think of it though, if
no one supposes to drink that bottle, how come half of it is empty? :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] another LUG myth down the drain...)