Subject: [Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Feb 18 21:52:08 2005

>>> yah...why  ? ...seems like these Canon digital
>>> camera bodies are actually breathing new  life
>>> into our wonderful  Leica R glass....
>>>

>> I'm confused.. did all our film bodies suddenly become useless?

Useless for most people it certainly appears. And
instead of passionately using their Leicas, many
are here passionately  whining about the death of
Leica...ironic to say the least.

Doug...you and I are still shooting film...let's
not stop...

Steve

Replies: Reply from dale-reed at worldnet.att.net (Dale Reed) ([Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.)
Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.)