Subject: [Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 16:25:41 2005

Ted typeth:

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/canoneos350d/

Why?

ted

Thinking back, oh, a couple hours, and before my pre-night-out nap, I bet I
chose those words for the subject line to be either a) purely
tongue-in-cheek or b) to stoke the ire of anti-everything-but-Leica LUGGERS,
FLUGGERS and FLOGGERS.

Yep. That explanation sounds good to me. I'll stick with it until I find a
compelling need to contradict myself. (The smiley/winky emoticon of your
choice goes here.)

Chris Lawson