Subject: [Leica] Leica: DMR will come, but R&D pushed way back
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Feb 18 09:35:49 2005

Yes, "eventually" is another word to use.....

The DMR was reputed around Christmas to be having Firmware problems, but
that production had continued on the hardware.  So they have a bunch of
(unsold and costing them money) modules to sell once they figure out the
firmware.  I would expect the product will become available.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Frank

I suppose with "IN TIME" it was meant that it will appear as announced by
Leica, but I don't know which is the exact date. I heard someting of april
2005 on this list?
Didier