Subject: [Leica] Which Week 6 should I use?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 16:25:16 2005

In a message dated 2/17/2005 6:13:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:

I've also been out of the people photo  business long enough now that I
need to get back in the groove of it. For  me, comfortably taking
pictures of strangers takes some practice -- or is it  desensitization?
Spring should help with that.

Help me decide on A or  B?

Thanks

Ric
Clearly B is the better choice over the  two.  You really need  to look at
GeeBee's Stranger's Gallery He  intoduces it thusly:  36 Total Strangers

"Very few of my shots have  people in them and this point was noted by Kyle
Cassidy. I waffled some excuse  about British reserve and Kyle?s solution
was
to set me a project where I had to  get 36 shots (1 roll of film - remember
film?) of total strangers. The theory  being that it would cure me once and
for
all of my personal discomfort at the  prospect of sticking a camera in a
strangers face. He laid down some rules on  equipment (no telephoto lenses)
and
location (no parades) and with these in mind  I loaded a roll of film and
set out
on the project. One roll of film proved to  be a little over optimistic and
it
took me eighteen months to get all thirty six  :-)"

_http://www.geebeephoto.com/Strangers/index.html_
(http://www.geebeephoto.com/Strangers/index.html)

Stop sniping Ric. Get after it. We don't want to see any more flagstones
from you!  ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com