Subject: [Leica] Leica dealer in the Del Mar or San Diego area?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 09:41:06 2005

In a message dated 2/17/2005 12:17:31 AM Central Standard Time,
red735i@earthlink.net writes:
Cal's
Camera in Costa Mesa ( who usually does not stock much).
I find this interesting, as they tell me they have most of the line in stock
at all times.  I go there everytime I'm in town and that is where I bought
my
first M camera years ago.  they have a very good supply of new Leica gear.
not much on display, but the behind counter supply is very good.  their used
Leica stuff is on the lacking side though.

I will be out there from Maqrch 5 through the 9th, so if any LUGer wants to
meet me let me know. Will be staying in Fullerton next to the College at the
Marriot.

Gene

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica dealer in the Del Mar or San Diego area?)