Subject: [Leica] Mint ++
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Thu Feb 17 09:21:10 2005

Hello All:
I wish to sell two prizes of my collection of film
cameras- A Canon EOS 3 with box- used about 6 times,
its beyond mint. I am also selling a Canon 7-
Excellent condition. I recently had the viewfinder
cleaned and adjusted. It was purchased about 2 years
ago from Ken Hansen. - I am asking $950 for both.
Please contact me off list if you are interested.
Bests: vroger