Subject: [Leica] Sign in Routine
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 18:40:37 2005

In a message dated 2/16/2005 5:50:25 PM Central Standard Time,
Afterswift@aol.com writes:
It's a real pain to sign in to see our colleagues work. Most of the time I
forget my password. For crying out loud, all Yahoo needs to do is check our
ISP
address. That should be confirmation enough that we're members of LUG. I'm
missing a lot of good work because of that bureaucratic nonsense.

I don't know what you are doing, as I certainly do not have to sign in,
unless I do editing of my files.

gene

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Sign in Routine)