Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6: Driving to work
From: leica35 at yahoo.com (Roger Bunting)
Date: Wed Feb 16 11:11:48 2005

I especially like this one...

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_6alt3.jpg

Nathan, as a past and frequent visitor to Hilversum, I
find these images very reminiscent of my time spent
there. I especially like the confluence of the canals.
Thank you for posting these images, they resonate with
my psyche on cold, frosty morning. I'm looking forward
to a time when I might again get to dodge the
bicycles.

Regards, Roger
Leica35@yahoo.com