Subject: [Leica] Managing Responses to Digest Posts
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Feb 15 06:22:28 2005

Roger

It's a bit cumbersome, but it works:

Open a new mail. The recipient address is <lug@leica-users.org>
Copy'n'paste the subject line and add a "Re: " at the beginning if there is
none
Copy'n'paste the post you want to answer (or better, the related part of
it) in the new mail's body (if your mailclient allows "Paste as Quotation"
or similar, the better).
Write your post (I recommend above the quotation).
Make shure that your sender's address is the one you use for this list
(otherwise the LUG mailserver will reject your post).

Hope it helps
Didier