Subject: [Leica] i'm an idiot
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 07:04:57 2005

In a message dated 2/13/2005 1:15:43 AM Central Standard Time,
daniel.ridings@edd.uio.no writes:
tried to use my Solms-repaired M3 last night at the jam sessions
(low-light). That M6 rangefinder they put in my M3 made it totally
useless. It "whites out" by candlelight. So I guess I can chuck it and not
count it.

Daniel

Take some cash and get the MP fix put in.  You will not have any problems
after that.  Much cheaper than another M, but then who uses logic about
getting
another M?  ;-)  Would love to have a second M, myself.  I have 3 R cameras,
and want the DM-R when it gets here. Now if I can just figure out where the
money will come from. ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] i'm an idiot)