Subject: [Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Feb 12 08:26:13 2005

At 1:57 PM +0100 05.2.12, Didier Ludwig wrote:
>Karen
>I have read that page too and was just simplifying when i said only
>the sensor is standardized. The diameter of the mount is
>standardized, BUT NOT the mount itself, though Sigma is offering
>some Olympus 4/3 mount lenses. Proprietary mounts from other
>manufacturers are explicitely not excluded.

Huh? The 4/3 lens/body system is  interchangeable electronically and
physically. You will be able to use Panasonic or Fuji lenses with
Olympus camera bodies and vice versa. Not sure what you are saying.
Read through the entire PDF file.

p.s. I'm enjoying watching you pedal backwards! :-)

Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com/blog/

--

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Interview re. Leica-Olympus-Panasonic menage)