Subject: [Leica] Danger - Grandkid Pics
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Fri Feb 11 18:57:59 2005

At 02:56 PM 2/11/05 -0800, Ted G. wrote:

>I'd have tried to get someone to take her attention very slightly to her
>right, not much. But only for you to watch the light on her left cheek and
>as soon as a small triangle of light was there.... STOP!. It's not bad
>right
>now but that slight turn, maybe you did try and it didn't work. But this
>location and light begins to create an opportunity for "shooting from the
>shadow side."

Ted,

Thank you very much for your kind comments (I've escaped with my hide
intact :-) ). This was a pure grab shot. She was watching TV while I snuck
around and something behind me caught her attention for a quick second so I
shot. Appreciate your thoughts on the 'shadow side' though as I did try to
achieve that too. I did have one more shot that I think does more or less
what you are looking for.
        http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/Star.03

Usual photographer editing I kinda liked the two I put up a touch better.
Thanks again
Barry

PS My thanks to Phillipe and Aaron for their kind comments.

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Danger - Grandkid Pics)