Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R7 black w/ motorwinder R4 ... US$800
From: kelvinlee at pacific.net.sg (kelvinlee@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Fri Feb 11 18:06:27 2005

Most of my leica-R lenses are seeing use on my EOS these days, so the body
is up for sale.

Leica R7 in black
Was serviced last year.
Pretty much everything works, except the aperture light LED seems not to
work. I've never used it anyway.
Cosmetically I would say condition is a 8/10 ... very nice, except for
slight
marks on the coating of the viewfinder. Doesn't affect anything.

Comes with Motorwinder R4.
Motor shows signs of use, but no abuse and works well.

US$800 + shipping to your location from Singapore (about US$25-30).
Paypal ok.
If you need my ebay feedback reference, ask.