Subject: [Leica] Dogs and Sonny
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Feb 10 15:08:03 2005

Richard was angry because Sony had written his dog is ugly - that must have
been the twitch into his heart and Sony's recant couldnt make up for it.
Rule: never say to someone that his pet is ugly! He will hate you forever!
:-)

Of course Sonny was right, the pictures were not attractive (but who
cares), not shot by the list member (happens from time to time), not shot
with a Leica (very common these days) - but all together at a time that was
allowedly too much over the fence.

But seen the high percentage of completely off-topic discussions (including
some posts from me) - where is the limit, whats the rule, finally?

I would prefer more on-topics discussion, too. But if so many Leica users
switch to a Canon DSLR, and are pretending to use Leica R lenses with it
(as LUG-credible alibi :-) of course) what should they do? Open a new
discussion group FLUNCUG (Former Leica User Now Canon User Group)? And then
talk about the good ol' Leicas there? ;-)

Let's hope Richard will calm down and join again. Richard? Are you reading
this? We love your puppy!
:-D
Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Not pretending)