Subject: [Leica] Im slow - Canon digi + Leica
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Feb 10 04:29:25 2005

Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:
> But there always seems to be a just in time Canon to fill the gaps.

Isn't amazing ?   I don't believe in planned obsolescence, but I
sure believe that Canon holds back some capabilities for the
steal the limelight from the competition (mostly Nikon) when
the competition  comes out with a new release.  (Sofware parlance
intended).

As a long time Canon user, I do wish though that they upgrade their
prime wide angle offerings.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Im slow - Canon digi + Leica)