Subject: [Leica] Im slow - Canon digi + Leica
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu Feb 10 01:24:24 2005

>i am not sure there will be a new canon as the 20d came out less than
>a year, i think it was sep or so.
>
>better yet. save up for the new leica r digital back

No, probably we'll not see the *new* Canon EOS 20 but as backup you'll
get a new digital Rebel with 8mpixels! Do you realize that this list is
more and more the Leicanon list? I don't mind as I use regularly both,
though never mixed.

Regards

Felix

PS Ted if you make a try of a full format digital EOS with a Leica lens
may be you'll be surprised of the final quality!

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Im slow - Canon digi + Leica)