Subject: [Leica] New Photos posted
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 9 17:56:19 2005

In a message dated 2/9/2005 7:49:34 PM Central Standard Time,
lkhermann@bresnan.net writes:
Thanks for posting the photos.  Our recent trip included a visit
to our old exchange student, who now lives in Freiburg as well as a visit
of Paris.  It is wonderful to have family spread far and wide.  I liked the
photos.
Lee
Lee

Thanks for the comment.  Yes, we have had a great time the past two years
with both of our exchange daughters.  It was really nice to meet their
families,
who now are our families also.  we are looking into another for next year,
and
are thinking of a girl from Italy this time.  we stayed with both families
on
our vacation and it made for a very different vacation as we were able to
see
both countries from their perspective and not the usual tourist type of trip.

Gene