Subject: [Leica] Back to Lisboa, new pictures
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Tue Feb 8 06:03:19 2005

I'm goin' back at the end of April to the beginning of May. Thinkin' of
bringing along the old Voigtlander Prominent (35mm, 50mm f/1.5, 100mm)
and shooting in a most primitive way, self-loaded B&W should do it,
Illford 50 for tradition and tonal scale. We'll see.

One of the wonderful things I love so of Lisbon, and Portugal in
general is the detail evident in B&W photographs- the textured walls,
the cobbled streets/sidewalks, &c. Then they paint it wonderful colors,
so the place is beautiful in either B&W or color.

Good coffee, good food, good friends.

JD