Subject: [Leica] daly PAW 6
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 7 16:36:07 2005

brad daly made some corrections:
Subject: Re: [Leica] daly PAW 6

 > first, a correction:  it's eleanor friedBERGER, not friedman.  mea
> culpa.
>
> second, after ted's comments, i viewed the pic on my powerbook, which has
> a much better screen than my iMac, and saw how bad it looked.  i have to
> stop photoshopping on the iMac!
>
> anyhow, i played around with the contrast and levels as per your advice,
> ted, and i think it's much better.
>
> http://www.bradbrad.com/fieryfurnaceseleanor.html<<<<<<

Brad,
At this point I'd leave it alone and your answer anytime someone asks about
the exposure?  You tell them, " I shot it exactly as you see it because I
wanted to capture the mood!" ;-) KISS answer! ;-) There's a very interesting
mood thing to it and even though, yeah a little more light around her
face.... "might be?" better. It could also screw the mood feel out of the
picture.

So don't forget from now on .... "I shot it to look exactly how it looks!"
;-)

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] daly PAW 6)
Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] daly PAW 6)