Subject: [Leica] PAW - 5, 2005 Lee Hermann
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 7 13:31:51 2005

Lee showed:

> Attached is my latest PAW and an alternate.  After this I shall abandon
> Paris for a while, and get back to local photos.  At some risk, I say
> again that I was attracted to the color.  It is closer to "reality" than
> my last PAW, even if it was dim and artificial.  Thanks for looking and
> again your comments are cherished.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/Picasso1paw

> > This little boy seemed more interested in the bench than in the
> > paintings
> behind him.<<<<<<

Hi Lee,
The little guy doesn't do anything for me. :-(        HOWEVER! :-)

This one?
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/Jan_PAW<,

Now yer cooking bigtime with gas!!!!! :-) The complete composition feels
comfortable and it holds together quite nicely.

It's the kind of simple photograph that works well and feels comfortable to
look at. Keep this up and you'l make the other guys begin to worry. ;-)

good on you.

ted

Replies: Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] PAW - 5, 2005 Lee Hermann)