Subject: [Leica] 1Ds Mk II at ISO 3200
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 7 07:12:05 2005

Tarek Charara said in answer to a B.D. post:
Subject: Re: [Leica] 1Ds Mk II at ISO 3200

> Le 7 f?vr. 2005, ? 15:34, B. D. Colen a ?crit :
>
>> Would you - a. rather see the image through a brilliant viewfinder, and
>> end up with a crappy image because film is simply not up to capturing
>> enough detail in the low light ? - or would you - b. rather compromise
>> on the image seen through the viewfinder and end up with a high-quality
>> image?

Tarek Charara
> This is like the penis question: Would you rather have a small hard one or
> a big soft one? I'll go with a brilliant viewfinder and a high quality
> image! ;?)<<<,,

Ah sooo Tarek,

But this begs the immediate question  ......... "Have you ever used a 1Ds Mk
II at ISO 3200 or 20D at the 3200 ASA setting and made 12"X18" prints? And
yes with cropping where necessary?

If not, then your comment about penis and print size is meaningless. ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] 1Ds Mk II at ISO 3200)