Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Sun Feb 6 10:16:42 2005

>> ...even a EOS20D or a D70 can easily outperform the

>> DMR

> Look through the viewfinder than tell me that.

Ain't it the truth.  Over the last few weeks, I've
been alternating between an M2 and a D70.  I want to
cry every time I have to peer through the D70's dim,
squinty viewfinder.  The camera produces wonderful
images, several of which I printed just last night
with great delight.  But it's not much fun to use.

At least when I look through my Contax IIIa's dim and
squinty finder, I'm holding a beautifully crafted
fifty-year-old camera that's a pleasure just to hold.

--John, in sunny and surprisingly balmy Charlottesville