Subject: [Leica] FS: prints, 90mm Apo Summicron, other goodies
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Feb 4 07:58:01 2005

Hi Nathan,

Congrats on the new site and endeavor.  I don't remember the snowy Zurich
photos, but they're truly beautiful.  (Of course, I may be biased because I
like the area so much, but still.)  For whatever reason, I've never managed
to take a snow photo that satisfied me, so I'm even more impressed with
your results.

There appears to be some dust or something on this scan, which is
distracting:
http://www.photodeluge.com/NewFiles/E100G_03092003_34a.jpg

I, too, have been thinking about setting up a webpage to offer some prints
for sale.  I rarely sell prints, as I haven't made any effort to do so, but
this week I sold two as a consequence of projecting some photos as part of
a midnight event a couple of weeks ago.  It's a good feeling to know
someone likes your work enough to shell out some money...and the extra cash
doesn't hurt either!

Perhaps I'll wait a couple of weeks so we don't saturate the market!

Best,
Aaron