Subject: [Leica] PAW 12
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Feb 4 04:25:57 2005

Richard wrote:
> PAW 12? Of what year?

Don't be silly, :-) PAW 12 in the series he started,
of course, which may or may not coincide with
the beginning of any year, Christian or otherwise.
Actually, who says PAW has to be in any year ?

Back to Chandos' PAW  in question
http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/lake.htm
, I find it a pleasant enough image, Chandos, though not
compelling.  I do like the muted tones very much.
The view from above left me wondering for a fraction
of a second before I concluded that you probably
didn't give it much of a thought either.  The image
is titled "lake", but I find the yellow leaves to be more
of a center of attention in the photo.

So far of the photos from you, I enjoy the ones where
 you hang out with your friends the most, generally
speaking.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW 12)